M365 Trainer and Adoption Assistant - 100 %
Geneva, Genève, SwitzerlandSupport
To strengthen our team in Geneva, we are looking for a M365 Trainer and Adoption Assitant that will assist with the change process and the support adoption of the M365 products by clients staff.
- Delivering staff training sessions, and other sessions to promote learning and adoption
- Supporting the design, preparation and execution of learning programmes and activities
- Developing and maintaining learning materials and content for communication hubs. Materials would be produce with Articulate, would entail videos and other media
- Engaging with our client subject-matter experts (e.g. Records Management, business processes) to ensure that training/learning materials are tailored to our client use-cases
- Implementing change management plans
- Assisting with the set-up and analysis of the evaluation of training and adoption; and with data collection and statistics processing
- Graduate degree in computer science
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience in this role
- Strong experience as an online trainer delivery skills and a good understanding of adult learning theories
- Excellent knowledge of the use of M365 products for collaboration and content management (particularly SharePoint)
- Excellent knowledge of M365 adoption best practices
- Good knowledge of Articulate is also required
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
What's on offer
Develop your knowledge and benefit from a large training catalog
25 days paid vacations (+1)
All of our employees are entitled to 25 days of paid vacation per year. And December 24th is offered
Respect of private life
No meetings are scheduled after 5:00 pm.
Regular social events
Monthly events to gather in small or large groups.
Great team members
Respect and kindness are key values in our workplace.
Projects within international-scale groups.
Contribute to impactful and innovative projects in various sectors of activity.
Our employees benefit from a program of very interesting advantages and discounts.
Sword has been a leading player in Switzerland for more than 20 years in consulting and IT services, software development, infrastructure management, and quality assurance. From our offices in Geneva, Nyon, Lausanne, Fribourg, and Sion, and in collaboration with the Group's centers worldwide, our nearly 400 employees accompany large organizations, private companies, and government agencies in their technological transformations.