Genève, Genève, SwitzerlandSW Development
Our client is looking for a talented and highly motivated JAVA Developer to reinforce its team based in Geneva and start ASAP.
As a JAVA Developer you will be working on challenging worldwide projects. Working closely with a cross-functional teams of developers and architects, you will develop, test, debug, deploy and support java-based solutions granting full adherence with our client standards.
Responsabilités du poste
- Understand business and technical context, requirements, constraints and business objectives
- Perform Back-End development in the scope of technical Microservices
- Develop and perform unit test of the Product/Solution according to specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug issues and maintain the Product/Solution and the corresponding technical documentation
- Collaborate with the Support Team to solve Product/Solution software issues
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to automate the integration of developed Product/Solution (such as Continuous Integration, Continuous deployment)
- Review Functional Specifications (FUS) and translate them to technical specifications
- Support the QA in the definition of test strategy
- Recommend changes to improve the Product/Solution
- If applicable, attend and actively contribute to Scrum ceremonies i.e. daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives
- B.Sc. or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a JAVA Developer
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA and associated technologies
- Experience working with databases
- Fluency in English and French. Other languages are a plus
What's on offer
Develop your knowledge and benefit from a large training catalog
25 days paid vacations (+1)
All of our employees are entitled to 25 days of paid vacation per year. And December 24th is offered
Respect of private life
No meetings are scheduled after 5:00 pm.
Regular social events
Monthly events to gather in small or large groups.
Great team members
Respect and kindness are key values in our workplace.
Projects within international-scale groups.
Contribute to impactful and innovative projects in various sectors of activity.
Our employees benefit from a program of very interesting advantages and discounts.
Sword has been a leading player in Switzerland for more than 20 years in consulting and IT services, software development, infrastructure management, and quality assurance. From our offices in Geneva, Nyon, Lausanne, Fribourg, and Sion, and in collaboration with the Group's centers worldwide, our nearly 400 employees accompany large organizations, private companies, and government agencies in their technological transformations.