DRP Specialist Confirmed
Nyon, Vaud, Switzerland
We are opening a position of Disaster Recovery Plan Specialist Confirmed to join the team of our client.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and implement best practices to protect and restore data and systems in the event of a disaster.
- Ensure that resiliency foundations are incorporated in all technology solutions.
- Align disaster recovery planning priorities and business continuity plans to ensure information systems recover following an interruption in services as a result of a disaster.
- Support the design, development, installation, implementation, administration of technology solutions by ensuring that disaster recovery is embedded in the solutions.
- Coordinate IT disaster recovery testing and exercises, documenting results and implementing recommended improvements.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and third-party vendors to define and maintain resilience re quirements for critical business processes.
- Define and maintain the order of system restoration to return to critical business operations.
- Develop and maintain data recovery plans, including reconciliation of information databases to preserve information integrity.
- Design, facilitate, and analyze technical and procedural tests and exercises to validate disaster recovery plans.
- Develop a comprehensive cyber resilience strategy integrating DRP and BCP, considering industry best practices.
- Work closely with the client to define specific cyber resilience program objectives.
- Develop technical and organizational solutions to strengthen the security and resilience of the information system.
- Plan and carry out crisis simulation exercises to test the effectiveness of plans.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education, training, or experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in business continuity, disaster recovery or related field or equivalent education, training, or experience.
- Possess strong analytical organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have the ability to act in a consultative manner as a trusted adviser, as well as provide effective challenge.
- Work independently, prioritize, and manage multiple processes.
- In addition, ideally a real good general IT infrastructure knowledge with a strong dynamic spirit and have ITIL training.
- Strong project management capability.
What's on offer
Develop your knowledge and benefit from a large training catalog
25 days paid vacations (+1)
All of our employees are entitled to 25 days of paid vacation per year. And December 24th is offered
Respect of private life
No meetings are scheduled after 5:00 pm.
Regular social events
Monthly events to gather in small or large groups.
Great team members
Respect and kindness are key values in our workplace.
Projects within international-scale groups.
Contribute to impactful and innovative projects in various sectors of activity.
Our employees benefit from a program of very interesting advantages and discounts.
Sword has been a leading player in Switzerland for more than 20 years in consulting and IT services, software development, infrastructure management, and quality assurance. From our offices in Geneva, Nyon, Lausanne, Fribourg, and Sion, and in collaboration with the Group's centers worldwide, our nearly 400 employees accompany large organizations, private companies, and government agencies in their technological transformations.