Genève, Genève, SwitzerlandSecurity
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with strong security mindset and expertise on server certificates management, including also the usual DevOps stack knowledge.
You will contribute identifying provisioning requirements, set best practices, develop infrastructure and tools that enable the usage of our standard cloud providers and DevOps best practives, and enable initiatives by providing advisory to project teams.
- Contribute to the definition of standards and good practices on the cloud foundations of Richemont.
- Work hand in hand with projects and products counterparts to guide them through the cloud transformation within Richemont by using automation.
- Engage with stakeholders to discover opportunities and improvement points, map vision & requirements to specific products and components.
- Actively participate in the standardization of our architecture offers and contribute to implementing complex and smart automation and infrastructure as code.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in an international environment
- Good analytical thinking and skills to report efficiently to a wide audience
- Strong documentation skills to create clear and concise technical documentation
- Good understanding of Agile/DevOps operating model with experience and passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment, delivering features in small time duration and utilizing automation whenever possible
- Overall technical knowledge to be expected for a seasoned DevOps engineer, including on SysOps aspects
- Strong experience with infrastructure-as-code automation using Terraform, Gitlab, etc; with configuration management using either Ansible or an equivalent
- Good experience with AWS and Kubernetes. Certification is a plus
- Proficiency development using Python is mandatory, as it is our primary language of automation. Good knowledge of the language itself and craftmanship / maintainable software principles
- Specific knowledge regarding GitLab, Jenkins, JFrog or Vault would be a plus
- Knowledge of FinOps best practices
What's on offer
Develop your knowledge and benefit from a large training catalog
25 days paid vacations (+1)
All of our employees are entitled to 25 days of paid vacation per year. And December 24th is offered
Respect of private life
No meetings are scheduled after 5:00 pm.
Regular social events
Monthly events to gather in small or large groups.
Great team members
Respect and kindness are key values in our workplace.
Projects within international-scale groups.
Contribute to impactful and innovative projects in various sectors of activity.
Our employees benefit from a program of very interesting advantages and discounts.
Sword has been a leading player in Switzerland for more than 20 years in consulting and IT services, software development, infrastructure management, and quality assurance. From our offices in Geneva, Nyon, Lausanne, Fribourg, and Sion, and in collaboration with the Group's centers worldwide, our nearly 400 employees accompany large organizations, private companies, and government agencies in their technological transformations.