Cloud Security Engineer
Genève, Genève, SwitzerlandSecurity
We are opening a Cloud Security Engineer position to join our client's team.
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will be part of the Governance & Architecture team within the Cloud & DevOps Services department.
You are pivotal in enabling and enhancing our security posture, allowing streamlined and secure cloud development and deployment processes. You participate in designing, implementing, and continuously improving our security frameworks. Your proficiency in Cloud & DevOps secure practices and cultivates collaboration between development and operations teams.
- Contribute to and enhance a complete stack of solutions for Cloud Security from a people, process, and technology standpoint. This includes but is not limited to CSPM, CWP, secret detection, policy as code.
- Provide practical guidance to engineering and project teams to support the implementation of security controls, guidelines, and best practices.
- Be a driving element and enable greater cooperation between product teams, cybersecurity teams, and compliance functions, helping quantify the risk and define relevant control objectives and activities to secure cloud workloads.
- Contribute to cloud security governance (including participating in committees, building dedicated dashboards with associated KPIs, and evangelizing to other teams).
- Improve the Cloud Security posture by implementing security controls (Preventive, monitoring, etc.) with tools such as Prisma Cloud, Terraform Sentinel.
- Be autonomous and proactive; Able to understand functional and technical requirements, identify gaps, and suggest improvements.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a cloud environment, with a proven track record in developing and implementing effective cloud security solutions and managing security challenges.
- A deep understanding of cloud providers' services, on GCP. AWS or Alibaba Cloud is a plus, with one or more cloud certifications such as GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer,
- Understanding of data architecture, protection, and mitigating data exfiltration risks on sensitive data (PII).
- Understanding of container technologies (Kubernetes, Anthos)
- Hands-on technical experience in Automation & Configuration Management, Integration and Deployment (Terraform)
- French and English are mandatory
What's on offer
Develop your knowledge and benefit from a large training catalog
25 days paid vacations (+1)
All of our employees are entitled to 25 days of paid vacation per year. And December 24th is offered
Respect of private life
No meetings are scheduled after 5:00 pm.
Regular social events
Monthly events to gather in small or large groups.
Great team members
Respect and kindness are key values in our workplace.
Projects within international-scale groups.
Contribute to impactful and innovative projects in various sectors of activity.
Our employees benefit from a program of very interesting advantages and discounts.
Sword has been a leading player in Switzerland for more than 20 years in consulting and IT services, software development, infrastructure management, and quality assurance. From our offices in Geneva, Nyon, Lausanne, Fribourg, and Sion, and in collaboration with the Group's centers worldwide, our nearly 400 employees accompany large organizations, private companies, and government agencies in their technological transformations.